FamilyLife Blended® Podcast
49: Blended Kingdom Families podcast
People of faith want their family to be a Kingdom family—centered in God's Word and rooted in truth and grace. Ron Deal speaks with Scott and Vanessa Martindale, founders of Blended Kingdom Families, on how to create that kind of family.
About the Guest
- Learn more about Scott and Vanessa Martindale and their ministry, Blended Kingdom Families. https://www.blendedkingdomfamilies.com/
- Get Life in a Blender Living in a Stepfamily: a Guide for Kids. https://shop.familylife.com/p-2672-life-in-a-blender.aspx
- Find ministries and events in your area on the Blended Family Ministry Map. https://www.familylife.com/familylifeblended/find-an-event/
- Help strengthen stepfamilies by donating to FamilyLife Blended. https://donate.familylife.com/blended/?cru_source=D000BLENDG&cru_medium=DesktopHeaderNav&cru_campaign=Blended
- Learn about FamilyLife Blended. https://www.familylife.com/blended
- Learn more about our Blended & Blessed Livestream Event. https://www.blendedandblessed.com/
- Donate to FamilyLife Blended by phone 1-800-358-6329.
Scott and Vanessa MartindaleScott and Vanessa Martindale are the founders of Blended Kingdom Families—a ministry that is committed to equipping and educating blended families with resources and practical skills through the truth of God’s word. Vanessa is a Christian wife and mother, registered nurse and current graduate student at The Kings University pursuing a Masters Degree as a Marriage and Family therapist. Scott holds a bachelors degree in psychology from Abilene Christian University, a Masters Degree in Cou...more
People of faith want their family to be a Kingdom family—centered in God’s Word and rooted in truth and grace. Ron Deal speaks with Scott and Vanessa Martindale, founders of Blended Kingdom Families, on how to create that kind of family.