Love Like You Mean It
You’re being lied to about love.
The typical version of this lie? A thrill ride of emotions, brain chemicals, even lust. It means we’re encouraged to settle for a cubic-zirconia version of love when there’s a diamond at stake.
We tend to associate love with “I like the way you make me feel.” But that can also mean, “When I stop feeling this way, I’m out.”
FamilyLife Today co-host and renowned author Bob Lepine pulls us back from the Top 40, dreamy novels, and rom-coms. Instead, he’ll help you and your group dive into how God defines and displays true love: the love your soul craves.
What you can expect
- A free assessment for each group member to learn their relationship’s strengths and areas for growth
- In-depth and applicable teaching on the qualities of love presented in 1 Corinthians 13
- Insight from pastor, FamilyLife Today co-host, and author Bob Lepine
- Real stories and humor from a diverse selection of relatable couples
A lot of couples want to focus on issues like sex and finances and communication in marriage. But all of those practical applications have to have as their foundation the kind of love we read about in 1 Corinthians 13.Bob Lepine
Each Session Includes:
- Group Kickstarter
- 15-20 Minute Video Session
- Group Discussion Prompts
- Post-Session Devotional
- Couple’s Challenge
Each Leader Kit Includes:
- Video Sessions on DVD
- 2 Participant Workbooks
- Free Couples Assessment
- Free Access to Online Video Sessions