The Art of Marriage Ops
Marriage is the most important commitment that a man and woman can make. When the pressures of military service threaten the marriages of military couples, it often takes outside forces to keep that commitment strong.
The Art of Marriage Ops campaign was created for this very reason. FamilyLife® and Cru Military believe it is our duty to fight for the marriages of those who fight for us.
Thanks to the generosity of a patriotic donor, who desires to put these unique resources in the hands of those who want to serve our military couples, FamilyLife® is able to equip many with these marriage-saving DVD-based materials. Under this special offer, any chapel, church, or small group leader may apply to receive one of the following kits if it willing to facilitate a military-focused event or small group:
- The Art of Marriage Event Kit (one-and-a-half day event)
- The Art of Marriage Small Group Kit (six weekly sessions with small group discussion)
- Stepping Up Small Group Kit (ten weekly sessions with small group discussion)
- Vertical Marriage Small Group Study (five weekly sessions with small group discussion or 1-day event.)
- Love Like You Mean It Small Group Study (10 weekly sessions with small group discussion)
Request a kit below, then you can expect a short phone call from a FamilyLife® Advisor!
Thank you for your willingness to participate in this outreach to those who serve sacrificially!